Sanguinary Priest - Done!


Hello everyone! So, the Sanguinary Priest is done. The white armour came out a lot better then I expected fortunately! And I'm particularly proud of his cloak.



I used some GW's Blood for the Blood God technical paint to get the blood effect on the chalice. Mind you, it looks better and more blood-like in real life ;)

Now that the priest done, this will be my second and last vow for the Bolter & Chainsword competition:


A Furioso Dreadnought! (Apologies for the terrible photo. My phone had a hard time focusing on this thing.)

Enjoy! See ya next time!

Comments

  1. Wow! Stunning work, the detail is excellent :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work, stunning details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done - that looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments you guys! Glad you like 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. impressed with how the white armour came out in the end, looks really good.

    especially liking the cloak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, which head did you use if you don't mind me asking? Does the model only come with the head without the helmet on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The model goes with a bare head. The helmet I used here is from, I assume, the Blood Angels Tactical Squad kit. If not, it's from the Death Company kit :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts