Blood Angels Sanguinary Priest II


For this year's ETL competition, I painted another Sanguinary Priest, but this time with jumppack. I painted him in the traditional Blood Angels colours than the one before, as I see him more down to earth and he blends in well with the Assault Squad.

I don't have time to do another vow for the ETL but I thought it was a nice little distraction from fantasy and it has been quite sometime since my Blood Angels received any love. Below so more pictures for you, so enjoy!





Comments

  1. I like it. Nice sreong colour scheme and tones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reds and details. Very striking priest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work here. Is that model the old metal/plastic hybrid from the 3rd edition BA command squad?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts